:: Re: [DNG] Definitely OT!! Re: Bad U…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Rainer Weikusat
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Definitely OT!! Re: Bad UEFI: was Systemd at work: rm -rf EFI
Rainer Weikusat <rainerweikusat@???> writes:
> [...]
>
>> And BTW: How many packages have you (meaning all on this list)
>> volunteered to maintain??
>
> As far as I can tell, the "official standpoint" of 'Devuan' in this
> respect is 'no help wanted'. At least, no question for that I saw on
> this list, including my own, has ever received an answer.
>
> So, whom are you assaulting for what?

And while we're at that, can you please produce some reference which
backs up your claim that technical discussions about features of
Linux-based systems must not happen on this list?

The ones I found were

,----

`----
https://devuan.org/

,----
| On the 18 October 2014 the Veteran Unix Admins have released a
| communication: Shall we fork Debian?
|
| DNG is the name of the first mailinglist after the debianfork
| declaration.

`----

and

,----
| open discussion space
|
| [...]
|
| dng - Debian is not GNOME first discussion list

`----
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/splash/index.en.html

These are all rather generic. Also,

,----