:: [DNG] Definitely OT!! Re: Bad UEFI:…
Author: Svante Signell
To: Steve Litt, dng
Subject: [DNG] Definitely OT!! Re: Bad UEFI: was Systemd at work: rm -rf EFI
On Sat, 2016-02-06 at 12:14 -0500, Steve Litt wrote:
> On Sat, 06 Feb 2016 16:19:07 +0000
> Rainer Weikusat <rainerweikusat@???> wrote:
>
> > Steve Litt <slitt@???> writes:
> [clip]

> Come on, Rainer, it's obvious your last sentence is assumed in my
> statement. What, did I have to completely specify it just to make the
> obvious point that wiping the root dir's device is correctable from a
> good backup?

Hello, can you please stop this very OT thread. This list is about
development of Devuan, nothing else. If you want to discuss these
matters please join #debianfork channel, where this kind of discussions
belong. And BTW: How many packages have you (meaning all on this list)
volunteered to maintain?? Seems like Daniel Reurich is the (almost)
only person working on the development of upcoming the Devuan beta.

No offense Steve I just happened to jump in here.