:: Re: [DNG] Bad UEFI: was Systemd at …
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dave Turner
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Bad UEFI: was Systemd at work: rm -rf EFI
There seems to be an assumption that everybody is a 'power user' and
knows exactly what they are doing.
The reality is not like that at all.
Leaving nasty surprises for the unwary and inexperienced is at worst
malicious and at best incompetent.
I would guess that most of us here have googled for the answer to some
programming or scripting conundrum, and how many stackoverflow etc
answers did you have to go through to find an answer that was correct?
Far too many.
Now imagine the poor sod new to all this... It is most emphatically not
gross neglect on the part of the user.

And don't get me started on RTFM!
If I knew where the authors of some crappy man pages lived I would burn
their house down.

DaveT