:: Re: [DNG] Change netman into anothe…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: KatolaZ
A: Edward Bartolo
Cc: dng, aitor_czr
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Change netman into another name.
On Wed, Feb 03, 2016 at 11:48:43AM +0100, Edward Bartolo wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> It nice to learn from trolls that my little "pitbull", netman, is a
> thorn deeply in their side. But, let us discuss the new name, so that
> users would find it more readily while searching the internet. Yes,
> trolls do not like this move which shows it is a good move.
>
> What about: "nm-pitbull" in honour of the trolls? :D
>

> Thanks to all Trolls.
> Your feedback is much appreciated. :D

I still don't understand why you persist asking for feedback if then
you don't tolerate feedback that is not in line with what you
expect. I understand that everyone is proud of their own little
babies, but I pesonally find more interesting names which suggest a
pun, either implicitly of explictly.

Conman would be a nice joke, IMHO, exactly because of it explicitly
suggesting "fraudster" while being something else, but obviously you
are free to name your little baby as you want. Just don't get why you
want to share your personal murmurations about your own choice, given
that you don't want anybody to interfere with such choice in practice,
and you get terribly upset if somebody makes a joke out of it...

KatolaZTheTroll

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]