:: Re: [DNG] Change netman into anothe…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: aitor_czr
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Change netman into another name.
Hi All,

It nice to learn from trolls that my little "pitbull", netman, is a
thorn deeply in their side. But, let us discuss the new name, so that
users would find it more readily while searching the internet. Yes,
trolls do not like this move which shows it is a good move.

What about: "nm-pitbull" in honour of the trolls? :D

Thanks to all Trolls.
Your feedback is much appreciated. :D

Edward