:: Re: [DNG] Semi OT: Mailman, Lurker …
Author: KatolaZ
To: Jaromil
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Semi OT: Mailman, Lurker and referencing messages
On Tue, Feb 02, 2016 at 10:45:22AM +0100, Jaromil wrote:

[cut]

> I haven't look at any existing solution, but I believe that a good
> approach would be to use the actual message-id: in the headers, which is
> also an identifier to retrieve email from lurker. But I have no idea if
> that header is exported as a variable for mailman's templates.

I used to tinker a bit with an old version of Mailman, for the sake of
adding support for public-key encripted MLs (the project was called
SekMM, was working well as an alpha, but never took off :D), and I
remember that the whole header section was indeed made available by
Mailman. So it should be definitely possible to inject the message ID
(or any link containing any information about the message, for that
matter) in the footer of an email.

I will take a look to the old SekMM, and see if any hint comes from
the past.

My2Cents

KatolaZ

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]