:: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
Le 01/02/2016 12:09, Florian Zieboll a écrit :
> florian@nulldevice:~$ cat /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/01norecommend
> APT::Install-Recommends "0";
> APT::Install-Suggests "0";
> #APT::AutoRemove::RecommendsImportant "0";
>
> Synaptic will override this setting, if the relevant option is checked.

     Apparently synaptic keeps its config in its own config file
/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/99synaptic. Do you mean synaptic reads all config
files in order, and since 99synaptic is the last, it can override all
previous settings? I must confess I don't understand how this set of
config files is processed; there are quite a lot of files in
etc/apt/apt.conf.d/. There's a man for apt.conf, which doesn't exist and
no man for apt.conf.d, which exists!

     Didier