著者: Daniel Reurich
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
題目: Re: [DNG] Can I create other projects on git.devuan.org besides netman?
On 01/02/16 04:38, Edward Bartolo wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Since space on servers costs money I am asking whether I am allowed to
> create other project on git.devuan.org?
>
> I have these simple projects:
> a) a GUI frontend for dict
> b) a minesweeper game coded in a way to allow playing beyond the first
> mine hit (coded yesterday and today)
> c) an expression calculator that can plot and resize Cartesian and
> Polar Graphs together with solving single unknown equations
> irrespective of their complexity. This calculator uses its own
> calculation engines implying no extra dependencies are required.

By default we allow 10 private projects per user in git. The trick is
that any packages that become official Devuan packages won't count
against that (But your forks will). For active developers that maintain
a lot of packages for Devuan, we'd be happy to extend the limit to
accommodate that.

Regards,
    Daniel

--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.