To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
On Sun, 1/31/16, Hendrik Boom <hendrik@???> wrote:

Subject: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
To: dng@???
Date: Sunday, January 31, 2016, 11:20 AM

> Subject: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
> To: dng@???
> Date: Sunday, January 31, 2016, 10:17 AM
>
> Le 31/01/2016 02:18, Go Linux a écrit :
>
> >    I am just now upgrading Jessie and something wants to pull in libsystemd0.  I have no idea what.

>      I made some trials.

>      On Devuan Alpha2, libsystemd0 is required by (at least) policykit
> and gvfs.

>      - gvfs is necessary if you want xfce4 to show an icon on the
> desktop when you plug in a removable media.

>      - policykit and policykit-gnome are necessary if you want to run
> synaptic from xfce4's menu.

>      Didier

> The operative qualifier being 'at least'. Just for giggles, I tried to remove it and got this thrown at me:
>
> The following packages will be REMOVED:
> acpi-fakekey avidemux avidemux-plugins ca-certificates-java default-jre
> default-jre-headless dvdstyler ffmpeg gimp gnome-orca gvfs gvfs-backends
> gvfs-daemons libasound2-plugins libavdevice56 libespeak1 libgegl-0.2-0
> liblavplay-2.1-0 libmikmod3 libmjpegtools-dev libpulse-dev
> libpulse-mainloop-glib0 libpulse0 libsdl-image1.2 libsdl-sound1.2
> libsdl-sound1.2-dev libsdl1.2-dev libsdl1.2debian libsystemd0 libxine2-x
> mjpegtools mplayer2 openjdk-7-jre openjdk-7-jre-headless packagekit
> packagekit-tools sane-utils smplayer smplayer-l10n smplayer-themes
> speech-dispatcher speech-dispatcher-audio-plugins vlc xine-ui
>
> What a mess! Just how do you fix that!! (Rhetorical question btw)

With some significant risk, you could take out libsystemd0, let it do
its worst, and then try -- one at a time -- reinstalling the deleted
packages that you really need, one at a time. it's just possible that
some of these packages have alternative dependencies and that they can
be made to work by installing different dependencies from wht you
originally hadx.

> -- hendriik

hendriik and Rainer,

I'm not going to be doing anything risky atm because I'm still trying to get the window themes finished for the beta.

I have very few of the packages installed that are listed in # apt-cache rdepends libsystemd0:

# apt-cache rdepends libsystemd0
libsystemd0
Reverse Depends:
tor
pulseaudio
libpulse0
mpd
knot-libs
knot
apt-cacher-ng
weston
transmission-daemon
tgt
systemd-dbg
systemd
python3-systemd
libsystemd-dev
syslog-ng-core
stunnel4
spice-vdagent
sane-utils
remctl-server
realmd
php5-fpm
packagekit
onak
nsca-ng-server
network-manager
libmutter0e
monopd
mate-session-manager
mate-screensaver
light-locker
libvirt0
libvirt-daemon-system
libvirt-daemon
libvirt-clients
libguestfs0
lbcd
knot-libs
knot
iodine
inn
libghc-libsystemd-journal-dev
gvfs-daemons
gnome-system-monitor
gnome-shell
gnome-session-bin
gnome-screensaver
gnome-logs
gnome-disk-utility
libgdm1
gdm3
fcgiwrap
erlang-base-hipe
erlang-base
clamav-daemon
cinnamon-settings-daemon
cinnamon-session
cinnamon-screensaver
beanstalkd
apt-cacher-ng
acpi-fakekey
libaccountsservice0
mpd

I was rather shocked (and annoyed) to see that pulseaudio was installed with the default alpha2 xfce desktop and I think that is a likely source of the problem. I have been checking dependencies as I install packages and I didn't catch any so maybe it was something in the alpha itself that spawned those deps.

golinux