:: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
Pàgina inicial
Autor: fsmithred
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
On 01/31/2016 05:57 AM, Florian Zieboll wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Jan 2016 08:23:50 +0300
> Mitt Green <mitt_green@???> wrote:
>> Avoiding libsystemd0 without angband.pl repos is
>> not possible yet though.
>
> Yes, it is. I was a bit surprised myself when I checked my Jessie
> laptop again some days ago, but it is does definitely not run any
> systemd components - with only the Devuan mirror and Debian security in
> the sources.list and no "orphaned" packages from other repos installed:
>
> ----

Same here. I have xfce and lightdm with no outside repos, no libsystemd0
and no package with systemd anywhere in the name. The only limitation I've
run across is that I can't install gvfs, so there's no pop-up icon on the
desktop when I plug in a usb stick. Life is good.

fsr