:: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Mitt Green
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
Go Linux wrote:>Needless to say, I am NOT going to install it.Why not then pin libsystemd0 two times,both "old APT" and "new APT (>1.1)" ways?As we have been discussing pinning for a while now,you probably have seen the "new way."Avoiding libsystemd0 without angband.pl repos isnot possible yet though.PS I didn't receive the message, I am replying to, again.I will probably use protonmail.ch again, when they willmove out of beta-stage on February 18. Right now accessingit costs a lot of pressure; you have to enter two passwordsevery time you close the tab with it. Needless to say, you can't use it in a client. Their mobile and desktop appsare in development though.Farewell,Mitt