:: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Haines Brown
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
I was asked why I do not run Devuan rather than Sid on the laptop. When
I installed Sid, Devuan was not even in Alpha. I am not anxious to
reinstall Sid, but but when Devuan beta comes out I'll install it.

Mitt Green pointed out that the /etc/apt/preferences.d/systemd script
I've been using is incorrect. Perhaps this is why I acquired
systemd-udevd and sysdend-logind even without systemd.

I suspect I could remove the /lib/systemd/ directory entirely, and it
might block any systemd-udev from changing network interface name, and
systemd=logind from freezing user's frozen desktop.

So let me ask: if I delete the directory and its contents, will I still
have a functioning Sid system?