:: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Florian Zieboll
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
On Sun, 31 Jan 2016 08:23:50 +0300
Mitt Green <mitt_green@???> wrote:

> Why not then pin libsystemd0 two times,
> both "old APT" and "new APT (>1.1)" ways?

The new syntax works fine on my Jessie systems, no need for double
entries.

> Avoiding libsystemd0 without angband.pl repos is
> not possible yet though.

Yes, it is. I was a bit surprised myself when I checked my Jessie
laptop again some days ago, but it is does definitely not run any
systemd components - with only the Devuan mirror and Debian security in
the sources.list and no "orphaned" packages from other repos installed:

----

root@nullmobil:~# lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Devuan
Release:        1.0
Codename:       jessie
root@nullmobil:~#

----

root@nullmobil:~# cat /etc/apt/sources.list*
deb http://de.mirror.devuan.org/merged/ jessie main non-free contrib
deb-src http://de.mirror.devuan.org/merged/ jessie main non-free contrib

# jessie-updates
deb http://de.mirror.devuan.org/merged/ jessie-updates main contrib non-free deb-src
http://de.mirror.devuan.org/merged/ jessie-updates main contrib non-free

# backports
#deb http://de.mirror.devuan.org/merged/ jessie-backports main contrib non-free
#deb-src http://de.mirror.devuan.org/merged/ jessie-backports main contrib non-free

# debian security
deb http://security.debian.org/ jessie/updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ jessie/updates main contrib non-free

# angband.pl
#deb http://angband.pl/debian/ nosystemd main
cat: /etc/apt/sources.list.d: Is a directory
root@nullmobil:~#

----

root@nullmobil:~# aptitude -F %p search '~i' | xargs -l1 apt-cache policy | grep tp\:\/\/ | grep -ve de.mirror.devuan.org -e security.debian.org
root@nullmobil:~#

----

root@nullmobil:~# aptitude search '~i' | grep systemd
root@nullmobil:~#

----

Please tell me what I miss here... It is running sysv-init with XDM
and DWM / JWM and all the "major components" like dbus, udev and even
cups.

BTW, I just noticed that the "%O" switch for "aptitude -F" does not
work, neither on my Devuan systems nor on Debian Jessie. It would be
nice if someone would confirm this, before I file a bug report.
While e.g.
$ aptitude -F "%p%s" search '?installed'
works as expected,
$ aptitude -F "%p%O" search '?installed'
doesn't even start to initialize and returns immediately, without output.

Ahoi,

Florian