:: Re: [DNG] ..tails boum boum boum: T…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Arnt Karlsen
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] ..tails boum boum boum: Tails 2.0 is out, systemd "coup d'etat" against torproject.org?
On Sat, 30 Jan 2016 14:05:02 +0100 (CET), Rainer wrote in message
<alpine.LFD.2.00.1601301403050.7148@much-magic>:

> On Fri, 29 Jan 2016, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>
> > ..as a first step, we should mimick qubes-os.org sans systemd
> > and/or pc etc hardware, so we can see and learn etc how etc
> > systemd does what it does in qubes-os, Debian, Tails, Whonix,
> > JohnDoe, etc so we can come up with ways to e.g. prevent systemd
> > subversion of privacy and mass systemd bank robberies.
>
> As a first step we all should focus on releasing devuan. Period.

..I mostly disagree, a devuan qubes-os flavor will be a small
subset of the full release, and a very handy tool for people
stuck on e.g. Debian Wheezy.

..but if we are close enough to a full release, go for it.

Scenarios always come in sets of three: