:: Re: [DNG] Never say that again: was…
Author: hellekin
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Never say that again: was Debian is endorsed by Microsoft
On 01/27/2016 07:27 PM, Steve Litt wrote:

> We anti-systemd people are already a tiny minority.

Indeed, Steve, *you* are.

I'm not anti-systemd. Systemd has the right to exist, like slugs, bugs,
rats, bullshit, bad coffee, or cyanide. I just don't want to have
anything to do with it, and systemd should respect that choice.

My opinion on systemd has nothing to do with "we." It has more to do
with "not interested." Therefore I'm going to add a filter that trashes
threads mentioning systemd at all, and I urge you to do the same,
because Devuan is not about systemd, but about freedom of choice.
Obviously people who want systemd already have that choice, and it's not
related to this mailing list.

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/