著者: Rainer Weikusat
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] xserver-xorg-core in Debian unstable now requires libsystemd0
richard lucassen <mailinglists@???> writes:

>> > Ah, I didn't know that. Thnx :)
>>
>> Considering that I wrote that in reply to you and also in reply to the
>> other person who asserted "Don't worry. We just have you best interest
>> in mind!" why was there any uncertainty of the technical purpose of
>> libsystemd?
>
> Now you're suggesting that libsystemd is all CSS. Any programmer can
> have a look at the sources to see if Tobias is right or not.

As far as I know, CSS means 'Cascading Style Sheets'. But this doesn't
make any sense in the given context. But I'd like to point out that
I didn't claim Tobias was wrong in the factual parts of his
statement. But the spin he put on them was basically "Systemd is good
for you and people who don't agree are lunatics". Without the spin is
statement doesn't look so nice anymore, but that's not my fault.

> But anyway, I will not say that you're wrong, I just don't know. But I
> think that all sorts of conspiracy theories will not help us any
> further.

If you're confusing a factually correct explanation of statements
made on this list with "a conspiracy theory", as you apparently do, this
would be a problem on the receiving end.