著者: Florian Zieboll
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Jessie netboot alpha2 (AMD64)
On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 08:15:01 -0500
Hendrik Boom <hendrik@???> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 08:03:45PM +0100, Florian Zieboll wrote:
> >
> > * In the "configure package manager" section the installer suggests
> > to choose "security updates" from security.debian.org. According to
> > a mail on this list from some weeks ago, this is deprecated.
>
> Looks like I missed this. Where should I go for devuan security
> updates?

Sorry for the confusion, I obviously don't remember correctly that in
the past weeks somebody had stated this. When searching for that
specific mail, which I had given up in a first attempt due to a bug I
just reported, I only found the exact opposite statement:

| On Tue, 05 Jan 2016 11:33:40 +1300
| Daniel Reurich <daniel@???> wrote:
|
| > We are NOT merging backports or updates or security updates.

Perhaps the "NOT" was shouted too loudly for me to hear it ;) So I
finally added security.debian.org to the sources.list and must confess
that it was a good idea, as the update pulled quite a lot, including
rather exposed stuff like bind9-host, claws-mail, curl, iceweasel,
linux-image-amd64 and openjdk-7-jre...

Florian