著者: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Purchasing a new computer/laptop.
On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 21:14:42 +0200, Lars wrote in message
<56A91722.2020604@???>:

> On 01/27/2016 08:53 PM, Steve Litt wrote:
> [snip]
> > True story, I had a bad battery such that the instant I pulled
> > out the power supply, the computer turned off. They wouldn't send
> > me a new battery until I did a series of Windows tests.
>
> Which vendor? It would be good to know so as to steer clear of them.

..also, does the warranty policies allow you to pull out the
Wintendo drive so you can fit a known good drive with a known
good os? (I bought my last brand new computer in 1997. ;o) )

..that way you can simply buy new gear with the cheapest
possible disk and pour your money on good cpu, ram etc.

Scenarios always come in sets of three: