:: Re: [DNG] Purchasing a new computer…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Lars Noodén
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Purchasing a new computer/laptop
On 01/27/2016 04:07 AM, Robert Storey wrote:

> Anyway, expensive though it might be, I'd consider a MacBook in the future,
> especially if I could dual-boot it with Linux.

The ones from a few years ago do ok. I don't know about the newer ones,
but I'd assume they'd still run ok. However, I and others I know have
had problems a few years ago with the hardware failing, specifically the
graphics. That on top of two bad keyboards has caused me to be looking
elsewhere.

I know someone that special ordered a Dell with Ubuntu pre-installed.
I'm not sure if that is still possible, it was a few months ago, and
historically that kind of thing comes and goes.

Regards,
Lars