:: Re: [DNG] Purchasing a new computer…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Purchasing a new computer/laptop
Hi Everyone,

The purpose of this mail thread is to stimulate discussion about the
subject, as it is becoming increasingly harder to purchase Linux
friendly hardware. I don't know whether the following is paranoia or
fact, but I get an uncomfortable itch when I enter a shop boasting of
having a Microsoft deal or anything similar.

I think, the time has come for Linux users to unite, so that as a
group, they would seek some form of aggreement with hardware
manufactures, so that their OS, would not be erased from existence by
virtue of having no one producing Linux friendly hardware.

Edward