:: Re: [DNG] Does dunst require dbus?
Author: Hendrik Boom
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Does dunst require dbus?
On Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 02:30:15PM +0100, Didier Kryn wrote:

>     Thanks for the links. Actually I think I derived my PS1 settings
> from an example found in some default .bashrc. I found the colors by
> try and fail, or maybe I looked at what ncurses was producing. Of
> course you don't want to use ncurses here since you want to keep a
> scrolling terminal. I eventually wrote a simple C programs which
> changes the color. It understands color names in english and french
> - easy to change to your prefered language.

>     Steve can see the use I make of indentation and curly braces
> placement is non-standard, but it makes blocks more visible :-)

Really, not al lthat standard. It resembles the formatting that the FSF
recommends. Or once recommended, if I recall correctly.

It's my preferred formatting, too.

There's a longstanding dispute whether to use this one or the one
used in examples in the old K&R book. THe dispute will probaby never
be resolved.

--- hendrik