:: Re: [DNG] Does dunst require dbus?
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Does dunst require dbus?
On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 14:47:59 +1100
Simon Wise <simonzwise@???> wrote:

> The second advantage for me (since I use colours to indicate some
> tasks) is the profile/theme configuration is easier to deal with and
> file based.

Yes! After the last time I did an rm -rf on my laptop, only to discover
it was in an ssh session to my main computer where I didn't want to
delete anything, I always use different color terminals for ssh
sessions and for root sessions. Roxterm's file based "profiles" make it
trivial to have as many of those as you want. Priceless!

SteveT

Steve Litt
January 2016 featured book: Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
http://www.troubleshooters.com/28