:: Re: [DNG] Debian is endorsed by Mic…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Wim
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Debian is endorsed by Microsoft
Hi List,

... Follow the money...

Maybe this is related too?

http://mjg59.dreamwidth.org/39546.html

The Linux Foundation quietly dropped community representation. No more
voting rights for simple members.

Looks like a coup to me.

And that begs the question: "Who is Karen Sandler?"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Sandler

Both major law firms she worked for in the past, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
and Clifford Chance, have multiple ties to Microsoft. In itself not
remarkable, perhaps, as both have most of the fortune 500 as clients.

One example: Project Tomorrow, see
http://www.tomorrow.org/docs/Gibson-Dunn-laptopdonationrelease.DOC
What's in a name?

Makes me think about a Hillary Clinton remark to someone stating that talks
between the tech industry and US govt about encryption backdoors weren't
exactly successful: "That's not what I've heard"...

Slip of the tongue?

What do you think?

Cheers,

Wim