:: Re: [DNG] lilo development has ende…
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] lilo development has ended
Le 20/01/2016 15:29, dev1fanboy a écrit :
> It seems enough to me that extlinux is available if it is as easy to work with as it looks, grub will be around for a while so people have that.

     Yeah. I understand it's similar to syslinux. I used syslinux to
boot from usb keys. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't boot from a
RAID1 md, as long as the metadata aren't at the beginning of the
partition. In fact this is true for any bootloader. Didn't dig enough
into syslinux config to know if it can boot Windows -- don't need
windows anyway, anywere :-)