:: Re: [DNG] That one unsupported app:…
Author: Stephanie Daugherty
To: Steve Litt
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] That one unsupported app: was Predictable Network Interface Names - Stupid or good idea?
OpenBSD's overall stance on virtualization makes it a poor choice for a
desktop OS unfortunately. I partially understand the reasoning, however,
given the limits of software support on the *BSDs in general, and OpenBSD
in particular, the lack of virtualization options effectively makes it
unusable for a substantial number of users.

The situation on FreeBSD seems a little better though, and I've seriously
considered making that switch.