:: Re: [DNG] Question on Devuan
Author: Ángel Ramírez Isea
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Question on Devuan
El 2015-12-21 10:58, Simon Hobson escribió:
> Linux O'Beardly <linux.obeardly@???> wrote:
>
>> While many here would probably say it's not a good idea to run servers
>> on Devuan until a production release, I am already running it on a
>> number of servers.
>
> That's good to know - I need to find time to do some testing myself.

Reporting success on this area: Server migrated from Wheezy to Devuan.
Currently supports:
1 Odoo (ex-OpenERP) instance, about 14 constant users using PostGreSQL.
3 WordPress instances using MySQL, medium to low traffic.
5 MediaWiki instances (I know, I have to consolidate them into a
"Family") using PostGreSQL, low traffic.
1 GitWeb instance, low usage.
1 Exim4 mail server, 5 domains, with Dovecot (about 20 constant users).
6 Fail2Ban jails on constant watch.

All this in 1 GB of RAM, and barely uses swap memory after optimization.
And no SystemWin :D.

Thanks, Devuan community! Keep up the good work.

--
Saludos cordiales,

Ángel Ramírez Isea.
Usuario de Devuan GNU / Linux # 460737.

Coordinador General.
Cooperativa Simón Rodríguez para el Conocimiento Libre, RS.
www.simonrodriguez.org.ve
(261) 524.55.93 -:- (426) 369.57.18
J-40294137-4