:: Re: [DNG] Netman debugging of insta…
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Netman debugging of installation scripts.
Hi,

Maybe, this can shed some light on what is causing this problem. The
first time dpkg-reconfigure is used on netman-gui it does NOT exit
complaining the netman.desktop file is not found. This may mean the
netman.desktop file is being deleted by a script called by
dpkg-reconfigure, maybe, netman-gui.postinst?

Edward