:: Re: [DNG] PAM usage (Was: Giving De…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: karl
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] PAM usage (Was: Giving Devuan sans-initramfs capabilities)
Teodoro Santoni:
> I'm asking if someone use PAMs daily, because I suspect that I can
> answer "patch any kind of strange permission code away, everywhere"
> to the "how can I waste my time and work happily with Linux OSes
> installed on my pc without any trace of systemd code but have cups
> and other goodies?" question.

More like, how can I avoid things that people with good intentions push
on me so I have to waste my time and work to work around it...

Avoids cups, don't give me anything than making the actual processing
hidden and obscure.

> And was curious about your experience, hence the thread.

Soo, any conclutions ?

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data