:: Re: [DNG] FW: support for merged /u…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Edward Bartolo
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] FW: support for merged /usr in Debian
Hi,

People don't understand: it is bad to manage their own OS. That is the
work for EXPERTS who know BETTER. Users should only be allowed to move
the mouse, click its cool buttons, and sometimes use DVDs (CDs) to run
recovery software. Other than that, it is bad management.

[/sarcasm]

Edward