:: Re: [DNG] Preferred automounter beh…
Author: sth
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [DNG] Preferred automounter behavior?
as long as you're not using dash or something as a user, /mnt and /media are usually both 4 keystrokes (slash m _ tab), so the 'convenience' factor of /mnt is nil. but I'm not sure why you'd want to blindly auto mount every partition on an ambiguous USB device. maybe a conf file that you can add trusted UUIDs to if you _must_ auto mount?

--seth