:: Re: [DNG] Preferred automounter beh…
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: Steve Litt
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Preferred automounter behavior?
Hi,

One persistently tempting question about using Python, or any other
interpreted programming language, is why they are used? The main
disadvantage I see, is they are interpreted, meaning, an interpreter
is what actually runs when such code is executed. This means the
memory and CPU requirements are higher to run interpreted code.

That is why I prefer compiled code especially when the source is available.

Edward