:: Re: [Libbitcoin] fetch-history with…
Author: Kobi Gurkan
To: libbitcoin
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] fetch-history with unconfirmed transactions

body p { margin-bottom: 0cm; margin-top: 0pt; }

    Missed an important part - bx with the default endpoint shows the
    unconfirmed transactions.

On 24/12/15 19:15, Kobi Gurkan wrote:

body p { margin-bottom: 0cm; margin-top: 0pt; }
      Hi,

      I'm working with the latest 2.2.0 release, and having a hard time
      getting unconfirmed transactions with fetch-history.

      I'm accessing the query port by both nodejs and bx and I don't get
      unconfirmed transactions back in the result, only confirmed ones.

      I thought that some configuration was missing, so I tried changing
      relay_transactions to true, but there isn't any change.

      Am I missing something obvious?

      Kobi