:: Re: [DNG] netman-autostart_0.1.1
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: Hendrik Boom
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] netman-autostart_0.1.1
Hi,

Using the --auto-conn parameter forces netman to display a system tray
icon, hide its main window on startup and autoconnect if a connection
is set up.

I used a command line parameter to serve those who want netman to be
used only when they run it and those who want it to behave like other
network managers.

Edward