:: Re: [DNG] Don't feed the troll
Author: Mitt Green
To: Jaromil
CC: Dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Don't feed the troll
‎Jaromil wrote:

‎>no offence taken, but this is a bit naive. I will just speak for myself,
>but many people here may contribute sad stories. >Nevertheless, I'm not
>calling for such a thread now.

>In the logs of this mailinglist you'll find some track record of direct
>personal aggressions I've suffered just by being a representative of the
>foundation that is hatching this project.

Sir, I simply cannot believe that people choose to
spend their time wasting energy just because.
Someone surely funds this. You can call me
a conspiracy theorist but I can't think of
something else. I've literally spent a couple of hours
thinking who and why.

>If you are asking who funds trolls, then the only wild guess here is Red
>Hat but I personally don't believe in that.

I mean, someone steals money online to spend them
on putting down the project because it doesn't go
with the system. It is not a single tango operation.
An ordinary user wouldn't do it, even for free.