:: [DNG] Don't feed the troll
Página Inicial
Autor: Steve Litt
Para: dng
Assunto: [DNG] Don't feed the troll
Cmon everyone, quit dancing to the troll's tune. You know what he is,
you know he wants to make this list more like debian-user, and if you
look at the past 4 days' archives, you see he's had some success, to
the point where we're arguing about swearwords, although in normal
operation Dng has no swearwords at all.

He can't succeed without assistance from people who respond to his
little trouble-baits, so don't respond. You know exactly what he is and
what he hopes to do.