:: Re: [DNG] Our friendly community
Author: Mitt Green
To: john@atlantech.com
CC: Dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Our friendly community
I've been talking a lot about courtesy in the community.
It is certainly the biggest thing Debian lacks (and
some mates from outside lack it as well, check my post here:
http://www.linux.org/threads/random-thoughts-on-linux-and-open-source-movement.7452/)

I must admit that I *hate* when people use gutter language and insults
in a public mailing list.

Being a NetBSD user for a couple of months I couldn't help but compared:
pretty much all emails there comply with "netiquette".

To John Hughes to end the flamewar completely: people here are going to
remove *any* of remaining systemd dependencies, including libsystemd0.
We don't need systemd. At all. Either it is bad for you or not, you decide.

If some of ye don't want to answer, to "feed the troll" or want to spill
a bunch of dirty words, please don't answer. Insults won't help the project
succeed.

Please respect each other and stay professional.

Mitt