:: Re: [DNG] Local netman sources full…
Página Principal
Autor: KatolaZ
Para: aitor_czr
CC: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Local netman sources fully restored.
On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 02:37:22PM +0100, aitor_czr wrote:

[cut]

> I agree, but tags are usefull.
>

> Here you are an example with linux-libre:

I have never said that tags are not useful. I have been using tags
since the first days of SVN, where tags where physical copies of
entire repositories. But I did not mention tags in my email
altogether. I just remarked that being *scared* of giving "git pull"
on the command line does not solve problems, besides being irrational,
somehow childish, and completely unjustified.

And in that case the problem was probably just ignorance, which
*please* has to be considered *literally* as "lack of knowledge". As I
said, lack of knowledge is never ever a shame, it is a very common
thing indeed, which I experience all the time. Ignorance is not a
spell cast on us by an old ugly witch, and can be indeed cured by
reading and studying, paying attention to the suggestions of other
peers who care about answering random requests about a broken working
copy of a repository, and avoiding to get into panic mode every time
something does not work at the very first try.

My2Cents

KatolaZ

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]