:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Syncing a version …
Author: Kobi Gurkan
To: mlmikael
CC: libbitcoin
New-Topics: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin server update [was: Syncing a version 2 server]
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] Syncing a version 2 server

body p { margin-bottom: 0cm; margin-top: 0pt; }

    Mimikael,

    Thanks - I eventually gave up on version2 and currently I'm syncing
    with master with checkpoints in the config which sped it up
    enormously.

    Apart from Merkle Root Mismatch on block 322670, on which I just
    started version2 again to get through, and then master again, it
    works pretty great!

    Kobi