:: Re: [DNG] Devuan's goal: was Our fr…
Top Pagina
Auteur: dev1fanboy
Aan: John Hughes
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Devuan's goal: was Our friendly community
Reading from devuan.org Devuan intends in the long term to try to
follow the UNIX philosophy of doing one thing and doing it well, so
it's not just about systemd.

You have to avoid many other packages to avoid systemd and in some
cases you will end up with systemd support that you don't want anyway.