:: Re: [DNG] Quick start guide to upra…
Author: Emiliano Marini
To: aitor_czr
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Quick start guide to uprading to Devuan and, configuring minimalism
LOL no problem,

It must be our (argentinian) dialect. That's why I said I tried to keep it
neutral.

First, we do use "remover" as "remove" in Argentina.

Second, about "...*que poder* utilizar...", we never use that kind of
conjugation in Argentina (in Latin America I dare to say), it's really
strange to me :S (maybe you are from Spain?)

Anyway, your corrections are welcome!

Cheers,
Emiliano.