:: [DNG] ..no response on https://tal…
Author: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
New-Topics: Re: [DNG] ..no response on https://talk.devuan.org/t/mirroring-devuan/45/7 so I try here
Subject: [DNG] ..no response on https://talk.devuan.org/t/mirroring-devuan/45/7 so I try here
Hi,

..I got no response on https://talk.devuan.org/t/mirroring-devuan/45/7
so I try here: do you guys have " du -sch "-style numbers for
alpha-iso-cd  # 28MB
devuan        # This is Debian minus Systemd?  Size?
merged        # This is new devuan.org code, size?
in http://packages.devuan.org/ ?

..I have a partial (source,amd64,i386,i386-hurd) lan Debian mirror
(bad isp link) and I understand some packages are identical over
here at Devuan, so I guess I can play mirror guineapig here.

Scenarios always come in sets of three: