:: Re: [DNG] Debianising my uploaded v…
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Debianising my uploaded version of netman.
> On 15/12/15 21:00, Rainer Weikusat <rainerweikusat@???> wrote:
>> Some more remarks on the packaging efforts so far: The rules file in the
>> git repository is

>> override_dh_auto_clean:
>>          dh_auto_clean

Hi,

I am very hesitant about deleting this particular line as it has been
added to clean the sources after using dpkg-buildpackage. Uncleaned
sources make dpkg-buildpackage fail to create the packages. In other
words, I am being suggested to remove two crucial lines without which
the package fails to build a second time!

Sincerely, I am mixed up about this, as my edits resulted into sources
out of which Debian packages can be build without problems. Moreover,
there are witnesses who have build netman out of these sources and
confirm that the resultant .deb package do work as intended.

Sorry, I am perplexed and cannot take decisions that may impact badly
already working code.

Edward