:: Re: [DNG] Which email client can I …
Góra strony
Autor: Didier Kryn
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] Which email client can I use to properly quote emails?
Le 14/12/2015 21:57, Edward Bartolo a écrit :
> On 14/12/2015, Teodoro Santoni <asbrasbra@???> wrote:
>> Actually you *can* quote previous replies with gmail classic (and
>> javascriptnightmare gmail too): click on "reply to all" and use the
>> form, avoid the rapid reply dumbery.
> Hi Teodoro,
>
> Thanks for this tip. I tried icedove (aka Thunderbird) but was
> immediately dissuaded from using it as it looks too bloated and too
> processor intensive for my hardware. The remaining problem is, how do
> I quote other email threads?
>
> Edward

     Thunderird definitely sucks, but...

     I have tried Epiphany and a few othe ones which I found suck even
more. Didn't try mutt or Claws, though.

     There is one feature I like in Thunderbird: the structured address
book. Here are some other usefull feature probably available in other
mail brosers:

     You can choose a default place for the citation, top, bottom,
attachment (don't use the last please), but anyway you can edit as you like.
     When you want to cite more than one mail in your post, you can open
answers to several mails and copy/paste the citations from one window to
another, and then you send only one.
     You can select a format per address (text, html, both, or ask
before sending).

     Didier
     Didier