:: Re: [DNG] Which email client can I …
Góra strony
Autor: Steve Litt
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] Which email client can I use to properly quote emails?
On Mon, 14 Dec 2015 21:57:58 +0100
Edward Bartolo <edbarx@???> wrote:

> On 14/12/2015, Teodoro Santoni <asbrasbra@???> wrote:
> > Actually you *can* quote previous replies with gmail classic (and
> > javascriptnightmare gmail too): click on "reply to all" and use the
> > form, avoid the rapid reply dumbery.
>
> Hi Teodoro,
>
> Thanks for this tip. I tried icedove (aka Thunderbird) but was
> immediately dissuaded from using it as it looks too bloated and too
> processor intensive for my hardware. The remaining problem is, how do
> I quote other email threads?

When working off a big, local IMAP server like I do, I find that what
takes Thunderbird all night to open can take only 1 hour with
Claws-Mail. If you're looking for a Thunderbird clone with a order of
magnitude better performance and a more text emphasis, Claws-Mail is an
excellent choice.

SteveT

Steve Litt
November 2015 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist