:: [DNG] 'No choice' not limited to sy…
Author: Go Linux
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] 'No choice' not limited to systemd's reach
I found an app that limits user choice apart from systemd - avidemux. I have 2.6.8 installed and it locks up after the play button is pressed and then the stop button. This seems to be because because I have chosen AlsaDefault and do NOT have pulseaudio installed. If I install Lennart's rubbish, it works fine even though I'm not using it for sound management.

An earlier incarnation of this bug was reported in 2012-13 and status: RESOLVED WONTFIX. Sound familiar?

http://www.avidemux.org/smf/index.php/topic,11709.msg61168.html

I have posted to the avidemux forum and gotten zero response. I'm pretty pissed atm . . .

golinux