:: Re: [DNG] Which email client can I …
Author: Teodoro Santoni
To: Edward Bartolo
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Which email client can I use to properly quote emails?
> Hi All,
>
> What email client do you suggest me to use so that I can properly
> quote previous replies? I use gmail's classic webmail interface as my
> computer lags with the newer webmail interfaces.

Hi,

I mostly use mutt. Just push r and you can answer with quotation provided.
Atm I'm working very slowly to reconfigure my bulksome email config,
so I'm using the same classic gmail webmail as you whenever I have to
reply to ML or things like that.
Actually you *can* quote previous replies with gmail classic (and
javascriptnightmare gmail too): click on "reply to all" and use the
form, avoid the rapid reply dumbery.