:: Re: [DNG] top posting, was: Re: De…
Author: shraptor
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] top posting, was: Re: Debianising my uploaded version of netman.

> caveman, simply bother to *manually* delete the unrelated content
> every single time I reply to an email, and to quote only those bits
> that I consider necessary to set the context.

I have no problem trying this out.

I believe there it is also a question of what the mind is used to. For
me it is easier to read top-posted emails
since that is what I am used to. When I started reading this
mailing-list I often missed text further down since I thought
the author was done.

I remember having the same problems when switching from win to linux.
Also at one time I was so accustomed to google search results. I mean
the visual representation. I even
greasemonkeyed duckduckgo search-results to look like googles.

For me it's better to train on staying flexible and
have a bit more patience so I will try to not top-post.

btw was this email OK?

I can report it was a bitch to write using my jolla phone.
Just place the cursor is frustrating. also with jolla
text disappears so not that easy on smartphone as on a
regular comp.

/scooby