:: Re: [DNG] netman building using dpk…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: aitor_czr
À: Edward Bartolo
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] netman building using dpkg-buildpackage
Hi Edward,

On 12/13/2015 11:49 AM, Edward Bartolo wrote:
> The uploaded latest commit does not provide a way to confugure netman
> so that it starts automatically as soon as one logs into a DE or WM.

You need to add a netman.desktop file in /etc/xdg/autostart. I suggest
you to do it in the upstream branch (i.e. from the point of view of a
developer). I'm advocate of avoiding quilt patches where possible,
thanks to a communication between developers and package mantainers.

> I beg your pardon for omitting that functionality, but lately, I have
> been very busy literally employing whole days doing more mundane
> errands that couldn't wait.
>
> Edward

Don't neglect your vegetables :-)

Aitor.