:: Re: [DNG] netman building using dpk…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
À: aitor_czr
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] netman building using dpkg-buildpackage
Hi Aitor,

I 'git pushed' as usual. So, the repository is the same one I have
been using since I started working on netman. The repository is
git.devuan.org and you can find netman by clicking:
https://git.devuan.org/edbarx/netman

As I am not a packager and my experience packaging is very limited,
the newly debianized netman may not be as polished as it should be.
However, it is working properly on my computer.

The uploaded latest commit does not provide a way to confugure netman
so that it starts automatically as soon as one logs into a DE or WM. I
beg your pardon for omitting that functionality, but lately, I have
been very busy literally employing whole days doing more mundane
errands that couldn't wait.

Edward