:: Re: [DNG] Debianising my uploaded v…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: dng, aitor_czr
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Debianising my uploaded version of netman.
Hi All,

Running dpkg-buildpackage under netman/ produced two .deb packages one
for the gui and one for the CLI backend. I inspected the packages'
content using Xarchiver and confirmed they look to contain what they
should. However, I am no Debian packager and cannot be certain that
the resultant two packages are good for installation.

Edward